The Danville – Carson border crossing lies between the town of Danville, Washington and Grand Forks, British Columbia. It is one of the first to have a US-Canada joint border inspection station; both customs offices occupy the same building.
Hours of Operations & Wait Times
The US Customs Office operates daily from 8 am to 12 am. The Canadian Customs Office also holds the same hours for passenger vehicles. Its commercial services, however, is only open on weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm except for holidays.
Weather, Traffic & Road Conditions
There is currently no information on how much traffic passes through the Danville-Carson border crossing. No traffic cameras have been set up along Washington State Route 21 or British Columbia Highway 41. But there are still several ways to find traffic and weather information before you cross the border. For information regarding traffic in British Columbia, call 1-800-550-4997. The state of Washington offers travel information through their 511 hotline. Check travel alerts from WA’s Department of Transportation here.To get a clear picture of the weather conditions for your trip, you can look at the forecast for Danville here and Grand Forks here.
Contact & Directions for Your Trip
If you want to get in touch with the US or Canadian Customs Office at this border, please view the information we posted below. We also incorporated a map and some directions to help you find the Danville – Carson border crossing.
Find Directions to the Border Crossing on the Map
Address & Phone Numbers
- U.S.:3184 Hwy 21W, Danville, WA 99121
- US Customs: 1 (509) 779-4862
- Canada:4900 Highway 41, Grand Forks, BC V0H 1H5
- Canadian Customs: 1(250) 442-5551
Things to Know About the Danville -Carson Border Crossing:
- Danville is an unincorporated community, 1.3 kilometers from the border. There is not much development in this area. In the last census, there were only 34 residents in the “town.”
- Grand Forks is just 8 kilometers north of the border. Travelers can enjoy plenty of recreational activities in this small town.
- You can also reach Christina Lake, a popular resort town in British Columbia, through the Danville WA border crossing. It is located just a little past Grand Forks, around 28 kilometers from the border.
Links of Interest
Recent News & Updates about Danville – Carson Border Crossing
- 0 seconds to go
Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette - 7 months ago
Deon Jackson, 13, was hit by a train as he approached the crossing shortly after 4 p.m. June 30 on...
UNC Chapell Hill - 4 weeks ago
When the ambassador's deputy, Jasper Hubbell, visited Toronto in January 1994, he asked...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Danville Border Crossing'