The Noonan-Estevan border crossing is a lightly traveled route because of a larger highway around 20 miles east at Portal, North Dakota.
Operating Hours & Wait Times
Vehicles can enter the US through the Noonan-Estevan border crossing daily from 9 am to 10 pm. For those entering Canada, you should note that border office keeps seasonal office hours. From the second Sunday in March to the first Saturday in November, passenger vehicles can pass through daily from 8 am to 9 pm while commercial vehicles are only allowed on weekdays between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm. For the remainder of the year, travelers can enter this port daily from 9 am to 10 pm while commercial vehicles are limited to weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm, except for holidays.
Weather, Traffic & Road Conditions
Traffic is light at the Noonan-Estevan border crossing. If you want to get an update on the traffic along Highway 40, you can check the state’s travel information map. Another option is to call 511, a travel information hotline that will provide you with information regarding traffic, weather, and road conditions in North Dakota. If you’re calling from outside North Dakota, please use 1-866-696-3511 instead.
Saskatchewan also provides updates on traffic, weather, and road conditions in their province through their Interactive Highway Map.
Contact & Directions for Your Trip
To get more information about the Noonan – Estevan border crossing, you can call the border officials at the US or Canadian Customs Office. Their phone number are listed below. To get to this port of entry, please view the map and follow the directions we’ve provided.
Find Directions to the Border Crossing on the Map
Address & Phone Numbers
- U.S.: 10945 N 40, Noonan, ND 58765
- US Customs: 1 (701) 925-5615
- Canada: Saskatchewan Highway 47, Estevan, Saskatchewan S4A 2A2
- Canadian Customs: 1 (306) 634-4227
Things to Know About the Noonan – Estevan Border Crossing:
- Estevan is an old coal-mining city that is full of accommodations, activities, and attractions for travelers who are on a road trip along the border.
- There is no hospital in Noonan, North Dakota. The nearest one is St. Luke’s Medical Center in Crosby, North Dakota, 14 miles away.
Links of Interest
- A linear portrait of the USA-Canada border
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection- Noonan
- Noonan – Estevan port entry information, Wikipedia page
- Canada Border Services Agency-Estevan
Recent News & Updates about Noonan – Estevan Border Crossing
- 0 seconds to go
Estevan Mercury - 4 days ago
The Estevan detachment was asking for assistance in locating Blake, who had travelled through the...
Estevan Mercury - 2 days ago
Maybe every single load of lumber, by train and by truck, crossing the continental divide eastward...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Estevan Border Crossing'