The Anter – Lyleton border crossing links the sleepy town of Antler, North Dakota to Pierson, Manitoba.This remote and rural port is the westernmost point of entry between the US and Canada in the province of Manitoba.
Operating Hours & Wait Times
Passenger vehicles heading north or south can pass through the Antler – Lyleton border crossing daily from 9 am to 10 pm. Commercial vehicles, however, are limited to weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm except for holidays.
There is little to no delay when passing through the Antler ND border crossing. If you want to get updates on border wait times, you can download the CanBorder app on your Apple, Android, or Blackberry device. You can also get the CBP Border Wait Times app from iTunes or Google Play.
Weather, Traffic & Road Conditions
Traffic is typically very light on the Antler – Lyleton border crossing. For traffic and weather information along with road conditions in North Dakota, just call 511 or 1-866-696-3511 if you’re calling from out of state. Another option is to view the Travel Information Map provided by the Department of Transportation in North Dakota. To get traffic and weather information in Manitoba, visit their road and traveler information site here. You can also call 511 toll-free or follow @MBGovRoads for road conditions (constructions, closures, and incidents).
Contact & Directions for Your Trip
If you want to learn more about the Lyleton Manitoba border crossing, you can call the US or Canadian Customs Office using the information listed below. To travel to this port of entry, just follow the map and the directions we’ve posted below.
Find Directions to the Border Crossing on the Map
Address & Phone Numbers
- U.S.:10945 Hwy 256, Antler, ND 58711
- US Customs: 1 (701) 267-3321
- Canada: Manitoba Provincial Road 256, Pierson, Manitoba R0M 0S0
- Canadian Customs: 1 (204) 649-2255
Things to Know About the Antler – Lyleton Border Crossing:
- Antler, North Dakota is a tiny town with just 35 residents. Those who love to explore ghost towns may be interested in visiting some of the old, abandoned buildings in the area.
- The largest city nearest Antler is Minot, North Dakota which is just 50 miles away. If you want to know more about the places to visit, things to do, and the food to eat, just browse through their visitor’s guide here.
- Pierson, Manitoba is an unincorporated community around 12 miles north of the border and is home to The Carnival of Crafts.
Links of Interest
Recent News & Updates about Antler – Lyleton Border Crossing
- 0 seconds to go
Columbus Ledger-Enquirer (blog) - 4 days ago
Here's a fine dining tip: Don't order the Mississippi venison. Not even if the chef gives...
The Sun - 1 week ago
In November 2017, a hunter died in France's Compiegne forest after a deer unexpectedly charged...
News via Google. See more news matching ' Antler Border Crossing '