Global Entry is a Trusted Travelers Program of the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) that enables pre-approved, low-risk travelers to speed through the clearance process when they enter the United States at select airports.
Benefits of Joining the Global Entry Program
- No processing lines
- Reduced wait times
- No paperwork
- Expedited entry to other countries
- Makes you eligible for TSA Pre?®
On your way to crossing the border hotels are available, compare best hotels prices available on the US side and Canadian side. Bed and breakfast can be found here and here. If you are looking to find cheap cars for rent check this website for comparision of car rent prices. Check best car rental deals from Hertz, Avis, National Car Hire and Alamo.
Are you heading for camping, check for this fantastic campgrounds, or search for the best RV parking places. Need an RV hired, check this website. Boats and canoes are available for rent if you are crossing the border for some fun and hiking check these accommodation options. Are you going for golf – see the top golf courses and tee times here. Hiking options.
Did you car break down middle of the road, call for car help get emergency services. Do you need travel insurance – visit our partners here. You pets can be insured as well here. Visiting Canada for medical reasons, check this website.
Documentation needs to be all ready, for find the necessary legal forms here.
How to Apply Online for Global Entry Enrollment System (GOES)
- Step 1: Create an account in the Global Online Enrollment System (GOES). Each individual who applies for Global Entry must have his or her own account.
- Step 2: Complete Global Entry application and pay the non-refundable fee of US$100 (including children under the age of 18 years). You can pay by credit card, money order, a certified check, or a cashier’s check.
- Step 3: You will be notified through your GOES account if you get conditional approval from the CBP. You will need to set up an appointment for an interview at a Global Entry Enrollment Center.
- Step 4: Bring your valid passport or a permanent resident card, a printed copy of your letter of conditional approval, and one more form of identification such as your driver’s license.